Please note that we have a 14 days return policy. In order to create a pleasant shopping experience, Drib has an easy return procedure. When using our return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse. If the complete order is returned a refund will include DRIB shipping cost to the customer. The return shipping fee (€15, or 120 NOK for returns from Norway and DENMARK) will not be refunded.
If you would like to make a return, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the products are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you, with all identification tags, packaging and seal still attached. If you are unsure whether we will accept your return; please see the important information section underneath for a complete list of criteria.
2. Please visit our returns section and request a return online. Once your return has been approved you will receive a return (RMA) number to be added to the printed returns form that came with your delivery.
3. Fill out the printed returns form and include it inside the box. For returns from United States, Canada, Iceland and Switzerland, include one copy of the returns form in the box and give one copy to your UPS courier. Please note we cannot accept returns without this form completed.
4. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box. Close the box and tape it securely.
5. Place the return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information. DRIB will be responsible for the return shipment to our warehouse. Please keep in mind that there will be a €15 return shipping fee (120 NOK for returns from Norway) when returning an item. You will receive further instructions on how to create your return shipping label when starting your return process.
6. Please follow your local instructions on how to return the parcel. Please note that you will receive further instructions on how to create your return shipping label when starting your return process. If you're using our return service, the return will be traceable and insured until it has reached the warehouse:
• Norway: Please leave your parcel at the local post office.
• EU: Please leave your parcel at the local post office. Returns from Sweden and the Netherlands should be left at your nearest DHL Servicepoint.
• United States, Canada, Iceland and Switzerland: You will be contacted by your local DHL Express office to schedule a pickup.
7. Your return will be accepted within 14 days from the delivery date at the warehouse.